Thursday, October 2, 2008

Jewelry and Charms!!

I finished my summer convention season and I am on a convention break till the end of November. I have a number of products that I plan on selling online. I decided to first list them on my blogs and sites for all my watchers to have first dibs on any of my products they would like. I will be listing them on Ebay or Etsy in about 2-3 weeks. All listings would most likely end at the end of November.

If you are interested in any of the products below please send me an email to contact@evilrabbit.org

I accept PayPal for all payments. Regular Shipping and Handling within Canada is $3, Shipping to the USA is $5, and World Wide would be determined by location. All shipments would be made in a bubble wrap envelop to protect the products from damage. If you prefer tracking with your shipment please include it in your email for a proper quote.

In the email please specify the product you are interested in. Please let me know what type of product you want and the look of it (Eg, Phone Charm, Long Haired White Dog, Black Strap) and a link to the images.

All of these products are hand made by me. They are made of a hard plastic with a gloss coating.

For more products please check out my online store:
Evilrabbit Shop

Just to let you know where are a lot of images, so this post might take long to load.


Cell Phone Charms:
Price $5 Each. Buy Any 3 $4 or $5 Items, Get One Free.











































Pins:
Price $5. Buy Any 3 $4 or $5 Items, Get One Free.





Clips
Price $8 Per Set


























Charms:
Price $4. Buy Any 3 $4 or $5 Items, Get One Free.








Bracelets:
Price $15. Buy Any Bracelet And Get Any $4 or $5 Item Free.










Necklaces
Price $15. Buy Any Bracelet And Get Any $4 or $5 Item Free.









No comments: