Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Tribal Girl



Here is another piece done in Illustrator!! I am totally loving Alberto Ruiz' book! I don't think I would be able to do all of this in illustrator if I did not have his book open with his tutorials helping me along the way. If your wondering what book I keep talking about its: Confessions of a Process Junkie Illustration Techniques for Adobe Illustrator #6. When I get a chance and some spare money I would love to have more of his books. Not only do I love his art work, his tutorials are awesome and easy!

Anywho, back to this piece...I really hope everyone enjoys it! I know I do. I can't wait till I get a better hang of Illustrator so I can get these pieces done faster.

The good news is, I am a bout to start layouts for another piece...heres a hint. It most likely will be a print!

Enjoy!!

No comments: