Monday, August 13, 2007

Chicago Art

Here are some pieces I remembered to take pictures of that I did in Chicago. I had a blast being kept drawing at my table. Gave me a chance to meet many cool people who came by to look at my work and say hello!! Most of these are commissions and others are gifts for some wonderful friends :)

So enjoy the artwork! Also if you don't see your piece here your more then welcome to send it my way and I would love to put it up! Because I know there are a number of pieces I forgot to take a picture of.

Email: Contact@evilrabbit.org

Supergirl!


Another Supergirl


Batgirl


Wonder Twins!


Betty Page!


WonderWoman


My Tribal Girl


A girl's Elf character


Appa



This was the first convention I started to use a textured brown paper. I found it by mistake at my place because the paper was left over from prints. I tried it out and I loved the look so I tried it out for the convention. It became a hit!

Ivy


Catwoman


Spirited Away


Totoro


Grace


Another Grace


Red Sonja


Another Totoro


Ange


Enjoy the art! And I promise to upload more San Diego pictures as well this week :)

4 comments:

The Myth said...

Looks great! You should design a header for your blog.

Anonymous said...

i love da picz buu im actually a comic artist ive been lookin 4 ideas n urs are great so i hope u doen mind me using them k thanx

Anonymous said...

cute but, make a fox

Anonymous said...

Glad you either took them down or restricted - although imitation is said to be the greatest form of flattery, plagiarism just plain sucks.