Wednesday, August 1, 2007

San Diego Day 1

I'm finally back home from San Diego and it was an awesome trip. I had the chance to see some friends that I only get to see during cons and I had the pleasure of meeting a lot of new people.

Since I'm getting around to it, here are some pictures from day 1 of my trip to San Diego!

Francis and I arrived with Joel before preview night was open to the public to catch up with the guys at Aspen






Then we headed over to the artist alley where Joel was seated with the WildStorm guys. Here we see Alex, Oliver, Carlos chatting away


After a short visit at the con, Joel, Francis and I grabbed a bit to eat...and then headed over to the WildStorm studio to catch up on some last minute work. So here are some pictures from our visit there






Stay tuned from more pictures!! :)

No comments: